When you see a butterfly, it surely will be her

When you see a butterfly, it surely will be her
“We all need extra help at some time in our lives, to deal with the challenges of being human and being in relationships. I work with individuals, couples and families, specializing in: Relationship issues, helping people strengthen their bonds to others, improved communication, parenting, premarital counseling, life enhancement, reduce stress,anxiety and depression, increase joy, navigate transitions and find meaning and inspiration.

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Obituary



March 16, 2010
To all you who were a close part of Heidi's life, especially my family, I hope you'll find comfort in your many memories of her. I look forward to spending time with you soon and hearing your favorite stories of Heidi. A beautiful flower, too quickly gone, will continue to bloom in our hearts. Much Love
~ Rosemary, Anchorage, Alaska

March 15, 2010
I've not seen Heidi since high school, but would like to express my condolences to her family.
~
Joe Costello,
San Marcos, California

March 15, 2010
Heidi had a beautiful spirit and has left us all too soon. Her greatest joy in her life was her family. She will be lovingly remembered.
~
Kim Namba,
Seattle, Washington

March 15, 2010
I knew Heidi growing up.
She was always very kind,
sweet and wise beyond her years.
I am in that 1965 photograph along with my sister Cheyne and the three Thompson girls Patrice, Karla and Michelle (hidden behind Heidi). I know because I have my own photo of that day. We certainly had fun as children in that wonderful hilltop neighborhood.
I am so sorry I did not keep in touch with Heidi.
I did see her once or twice as an adult.
I would have like to have known her again.
I am so very very sorry.
~
Shawn Peterson,
Seattle, Washington

March 14, 2010
Heidi was a lovely lady. Our heartfelt condolences to the family.
~
Susan Esperson,
Seattle, Washington

March 14, 2010
In memory of two school friends. Heidi, May 18 1959 to March 9 2010 and Becky Mehrer, March 10 1959 to February 7 2010 (standing to the right of Heidi, front row in the center) Both died of cancer at the age of 50,and both will always be remembered.
~
Carl Brecht,
Seattle, Washington

March 14, 2010
So sorry to hear of Heidi's death. I knew her as her teacher at the Buddhist Center. My sympathies to her family.
~
Karen,
Seattle

I am so sorry to hear of Heidi's passing. So very sad. Becky, too. They both were exceptional people. I know Heidi has to have been an amazing mother, wife, sister, daughter and friend. I am sorry I did not know her as an adult. She frequented The Allegro for awhile and I did have the pleasure of eating in her restaurant on Greenlake Way NE once. I saw her picture a year ago or so in The PCC newsletter. I looked her up on- line. Her office is near my sweeties in Lake City. I wanted to call her up but didn't. I wish I had. Thank you for posting that photograph. I have one of my own I think my mother took that day in 1965 with her Hawk-eye Brownie camera. I remember that day only vaguely now. You were trying to get Marvin to hold still for the photograph and he just wanted to run and be free with all the excitement of a party. My thoughts are with you.
Shawn Peterson

No comments:

Post a Comment